Energy Assessment Co-ordinator
The Energy Assessment Co-ordinator will work with our technical team to support the design of heating systems and other energy saving measures for existing retrofit buildings by reviewing the energy assessment to ensure maximum efficiency and overall property improvement within the most suitable scheme. This position requires some limited technical understanding, as well as strong communication and project management skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate about energy efficiency and have experience working in a similar role and/or experience in Retrofit Assessments/Administration within the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme.
- Calculate heating system requirements for domestic properties from pre-determined packs.
- Identify additional energy saving measures required from an external survey.
- Review energy assessments of buildings to identify areas for improvement and recommend energy-saving measures.
- Work with energy assessors, engineers, and suppliers to ensure that heating systems are integrated to meet all building codes and regulations.
- Prepare and review project proposals, cost estimates, and schedules.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end users and stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in heating products and energy efficiency.
- Understand Energy Performance Reports and/or Retrofit Assessments
- Experience in energy assessment and/or installation of energy efficient measures.
- Strong awareness of energy saving measures, including boilers, heat pumps and insulation.
- Familiarity with energy assessment tools and methodologies.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of property and building regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment. If you are passionate about improving the UKs housing stock; in working towards net carbon zero, assisting fuel poor households and looking for a challenging role where you can make a difference, then this position is for you!