Experienced Heating Engineer
Your role will be as either a Service/Repair Engineer or an installation Engineer to undertake work, either installing or maintaining domestic heating systems. We work on a variety of systems with various manufacturers to deliver the best solutions for the end user. Often our jobs are fully funded by a grant scheme, but these properties are no different to any other domestic houses and not social housing projects. As a business we are keen to ‘upskill’ engineers to additional products and emerging technologies and sponsor them to complete additional courses.
- Undertake the work in a positive, professional way.
- Manage your time effectively.
- Follow the relevant building, gas and electrical regulations whilst following our health & safety policy.
- Ordering additional van stock materials
- Participate in an Emergency Call Out Rota (Around every 1 in 8 weeks with additional payment)
- Accurately request parts where they are required.
- Raise and communicate relevant job information back to office via an electronic system.
- Advise customers on care options available for the relevant heating system in their property.
- 5 years preferred proven experience post qualifications.
- Manufacturers individual knowledge
- Experience with S and Y plan wiring
- Outgoing and upbeat attitude to the day ahead
- Polite and empathic approach to customers issues
- A want to further your knowledge and skillset.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Keen eye for attentions to detail
We are keen to reward our engineers based on their skills or support them via our sponsorship program to gain additional skills which support the services we offer a basic salary up to £45,925 plus overtime.
Base Salary £39,425
Geographical Waiting (up to) £2,000
Renewables (ASHP) £2,000
OFTEC Oil £1,500
Unvented Cylinders £500
If you are passionate about improving the UKs housing stock; in working towards net carbon zero, assisting fuel poor households and looking for a challenging role where you can make a difference, then this position is for you!