Sales & Marketing Manager – Boiler, Renewables, Home Improvement Sector
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to lead our able to pay (ATP) sales and marketing efforts within the Boiler and Renewables industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue, grow our customer base, and build the brand in the industry. They must have experience in B2C Home Improvements and an understanding of fundamental marketing principles.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue and grow the customer base in the Boiler and Renewables industry, including B2C and digital marketing efforts.
- Manage internal resources and co-ordinate activities to ensure we achieve sales targets.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to ensure products are marketed effectively and optimised for sales.
- Research and analyse market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth and development.
- Develop and manage a marketing budget and ensure all marketing activities are cost-effective and within budget, including marketing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, media outlets, and potential customers.
- Review, improve and implement in house processes for maximum impact.
- Monitor and report on sales and marketing performance, providing regular updates.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Boiler and Renewables industry and ensure the company’s offerings remain competitive and relevant.
- Continue to develop and build on our subscription base growth.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing within the Boiler/Renewables or Home Improvement sector.
- A proven track record within the B2C, direct to consumer market.
- Good knowledge and experience of digital marketing options.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful sales and marketing strategies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel to industry events, conferences, and customer meetings as required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment. If you are passionate about improving the UKs housing stock; in working towards net carbon zero and looking for a challenging role where you can make a difference, then this position is for you!