Customer Service Advisor
Your role as the first point of contact for the customer, which will include taking inbound and making outbound calls or emails for every stage of their journey with us. This will range from new to existing customers and also those considering leaving us. Calls will vary from dealing with new care plans customers, booking both install and service and repair work for our field-based engineers. Providing customer support where possible and passing to our technical team any issues that you cannot answer directly.
- Answers all customer service-related issues or queries via telephone or email.
- Manage technical queries and bookings.
- Ensure the CRM is always updated accurately with full notes or updates recorded.
- Effective diary management
- Advise customers on care options available for the relevant heating system in their property.
- Compile and submit relevant industry related forms to relevant authorities including building control, warranty providers, OFGEM and relevant funders for appliances.
- Ordering materials for mobile operatives, including boilers, parts, and consumables.
- Action administrative tasks to support mobile operatives.
- Provide quotations using our software platform directly to customers.
- Ensure the information you provide customers is clear, accurate and they are kept appropriately informed throughout their journey.
- Collate information and set up subscription based direct debit payment.
- Raise and communicate relevant paperwork electronically or by mail following on-site works
- Proven experience in administrative roles and tasks.
- Outgoing and upbeat attitude to the day ahead
- Fantastic telephone manner and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment. If you are passionate about improving the UKs housing stock; in working towards net carbon zero, assisting fuel poor households and looking for a challenging role where you can make a difference, then this position is for you!