Aura Heating works with Fernox, the leading hot water treatment company, to protect boiler and connected central heating systems in homes across southern England.
Innovative chemicals and filters developed by Fernox are used to preserve and safeguard domestic heating, helping householders improve their energy efficiency and cut their carbon footprint.
A clean heating system is a healthy system that delivers hot water efficiently. Aura Heating wants you to enjoy your new boiler for many years to come and, by extending the manufacturer’s warranty, we want to ensure it is installed and looked after on an ongoing basis.
By partnering with Fernox, Aura Heating offer a laboratory test on every install to check water in your central heating system, boiler and existing pipework whether newly installed or as part of servicing and repairs. This ensures all is clean and has the correct dose of inhibitor.
And by fitting a Fernox TF1 Omega magnetic filter on every job we ensure ongoing protection of your new boiler and fulfil all boiler manufacturer warranty requirements. Below is some detail about Fernox products we use:
• Neutral universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS7593:2006
• Removes sludge, lime scale and other debris to restore heating efficiency of existing systems
• When used in conjunction with Protector F1, gas heating savings of up to 15% can be achieved
• Carbon Footprint certified by the Carbon Trust
• Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems
• Easy to use, system can be left running normally during cleaning
• Suitable for use with all known power flushing machines
• Neutral, non-hazardous formula (COSHH rated zero)
• Works with a filter to protect your system against corrosion debris
• Protector with dispersant to aid safe collection of magnetite to a filter
• Prolongs the life of the boiler, pump and heat exchanger
• Designed to be left in the system permanently
• Prevents scale and corrosion formation
• Reduces maintenance costs and saves on fuel bills
• Innovative, best-in-class formulation
TF1 Omega – Magnetic Filters
• High capacity and compact design
• Ideal for use in restricted spaces and access areas
• Easy to fit, fits on horizontal & vertical pipework in both flow directions
• Multiple orientation capability
• Fast and easy to clean without dismantling unit
• Smart, forged brass construction
• Unique action removes both magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants
• Will not block or restrict flow
• As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any Fernox TF1 Omega Filter.
Electrolytic Scale Reducer
• Whole house protection
• No maintenance
• Lasts up to 10 years
• Approved by WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme)
The water treatment manufacturer is a global market leader, trusted brand and pioneer in its field. Fernox has its own research and development facility, as well as its products being formulated and packaged ecologically.